Are you looking for new ways to feel better during your day? Sometimes we want to make changes to our routines, but we don’t know what to change. And it can be the smallest changes or additions to our days that make such a big impact on our mood, energy, and outlook. The treats listed down below are ones that I personally love and hope you enjoy as well.
The routines listed have brought me tranquility, and that’s why I want to share them with you. I’m here to give you some “good for you” snacks and new practices to make your daily routine more about you.
- Greek yogurt with your favorite toppings (e.g., berries, chocolate, granola)
- Homemade granola bites - No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- Dark chocolate
- Banana “nice” cream - How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- Homemade frozen peanut butter cups (2 ingredients!) - Homemade Peanut Butter Cups (2 Ingredients!)
These are some yummy and wholesome recipes that you can use for snacks or dessert! Feel free to substitute, omit, or add any ingredients to these recipes to make them more to your liking.
New Self-Care Routines
- 5 minute meditation or yoga to start your day - 5-Minute Morning Yoga - Yoga With Adriene or 7 Min Meditation to Start Your Day | Yoga With Adriene
- Mindful breakfast - cook foods you love and take time to enjoy the meal without distractions (10-20 minutes)
- 15 minute work break away from the screen
- 20 minute wind down for bed with some tea and a good book
These are great mindful practices that can add more calm in your day. The routines listed add up to 45-60 minutes that span across the day. If this is too much or too little time for you, you can always tailor each practice to your time capacity.
For more tips and to never miss an update, sign up for Shevolve Nutrition newsletter.